ReShade 4.2.1 swkotor instant crash.

• AveRevan
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #1 by AveRevan ReShade 4.2.1 swkotor instant crash. was created by AveRevan
When using reshade my swkotor instantly crashes without any error even before loading main menu. I tried everything: reinstalled both kotor and ReShade, tried to open the game windowed etc. I found somewhere old opengl32.dll from reshade version 0.13.1.665 and it worked, but i couldn't my .ini preset file there. Does anyone have the same priblem. Or ReShade 4.2.1 just isn't compatible with swkotor yet?

My specs:
Intel core i7 7700HQ 2.8 Ghz;
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4gb;
8gb RAM;
Windows 10 64bit.

UPD: Tried to update Nvidia and Intel drivers. That didn't help. When i launch the game with Intel Integrated graphics it launches, i see the game menu for a sec and then a black screen, but ReShade options menu works fine.

UPD2: Tried on The Witcher 3. Same issue. I start thinking, that ReShade conflicts with Nvidia driver or is incompatible with Notebook GeForce GTX1050Ti.

UPD3: Managed to get it working by installing latest windows updates O_o. Some effects still don't work, doin' nothing but black screen, but it's everyting else is ok.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by AveRevan. Reason: Problem solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.