No options while using reshade presets?

• Jai
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #1 by Jai No options while using reshade presets? was created by Jai
Hello. I'm very new to reshade, and I am having some issues with it in-game. I'm using reshade with The Sims 4. I've seen other people use reshade and followed tutorials, but I don't have the option to do anything with the preset. Here's a photo of what I mean. imgur.com/a/6FSreWt . Thank you for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• seri14
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #2 by seri14 Replied by seri14 on topic No options while using reshade presets?
You have some(one/all) problems of the following:
* the "reshade-shaders" folder is not exist in game folder. (same location as TS4.exe and TS4_x64.exe)
* effect/texture search path is missing from settings.

If the "reshade-shaders" folder is missing in game folder, retry to install the ReShade Setup and agree to download the shaders.

Check your settings of "Effect Search Paths" and "Texture Search Paths"

If your setting is
Effect Search Paths ".\"
Texture Search Paths ".\"
overwrite to
Effect Search Paths ".\reshade-shaders\Shaders"
Texture Search Paths ".\reshade-shaders\Textures"
Restart the game after modifying.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by seri14.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.