Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Reshade affects MMO UI!

Reshade affects MMO UI! 3 months 4 days ago #1

Hello i have issues with reshade - ifi use any filter it affects the UI in the game, so it becomes unplayable (mostly with some kind of ambient occlusion filter or color changing, sharpening etc) so are there any solution to this? Game i play is Age of Conan, dx10.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reshade affects MMO UI! 3 months 4 days ago #2

Duran.te wrote:
Shaders messing with game UI
This is due to the generic nature of ReShade. Differently from ENB, ReShade has no way to know when to apply a certain effect during the rendering of the game, so it applies them after the image is completely displayed on the screen.

Unfortunately there's no definitive way to fix this. You can either try using UIMask.fx to prevent one or more shader from being applied in certain areas of the screen, or UIDetect.fx to toggle off shaders when a predetermined image is detected. You can also hide this unwanted effect as much as you can by playing with values like intensity, blending and fade distance, depending on the shader.

source: Easy Troubleshooting
Last Edit: 3 months 4 days ago by Duran.te.

Reshade affects MMO UI! 2 months 3 weeks ago #3

it doesnt help. This is diffeten issue. In age of conan, for example, if i enable MXAO, it affects only UI. Not the game.