Reshade affects MMO UI!

• Fenharell
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #1 by Fenharell Reshade affects MMO UI! was created by Fenharell
Hello i have issues with reshade - ifi use any filter it affects the UI in the game, so it becomes unplayable (mostly with some kind of ambient occlusion filter or color changing, sharpening etc) so are there any solution to this? Game i play is Age of Conan, dx10.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Duran.te
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #2 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Reshade affects MMO UI!

Duran.te wrote: Shaders messing with game UI
This is due to the generic nature of ReShade. Differently from ENB, ReShade has no way to know when to apply a certain effect during the rendering of the game, so it applies them after the image is completely displayed on the screen.

Unfortunately there's no definitive way to fix this. You can either try using UIMask.fx to prevent one or more shader from being applied in certain areas of the screen, or UIDetect.fx to toggle off shaders when a predetermined image is detected. You can also hide this unwanted effect as much as you can by playing with values like intensity, blending and fade distance, depending on the shader.

source: Easy Troubleshooting
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Duran.te.

• Fenharell
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #3 by Fenharell Replied by Fenharell on topic Reshade affects MMO UI!
it doesnt help. This is diffeten issue. In age of conan, for example, if i enable MXAO, it affects only UI. Not the game.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.