Shift+f2 is not working

More
3 years 5 months ago #1 by Haramohan Shift+f2 is not working was created by Haramohan
If I am pressing shift+f2 the reshade menu doesn't appear . So can anyone help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Shift+f2 is not working
It's Home. Not Shift + F2.

More
3 years 5 months ago #3 by Haramohan Replied by Haramohan on topic Shift+f2 is not working
Thanks, but where is the home key on keyboard

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #4 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Shift+f2 is not working
www.computerhope.com/cdn/keyboard/home-key.jpg
Might be called differently on your layout. It's pos1 in germany.
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Uncle Crassius.

More
3 years 5 months ago #5 by Haramohan Replied by Haramohan on topic Shift+f2 is not working
Sorry, I have a keyboard

More
3 years 5 months ago #6 by amoebae Replied by amoebae on topic Shift+f2 is not working

Haramohan wrote: Sorry, I have a keyboard

You can change it back to shift+f2 if you'd prefer in the reshade.ini file.

Look for the KeyMenu line in the Input section, and change the numbers to 113,0,1,0 and it'll use shift+f2 again.

We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.