[GMod] ReShade UI not working after tabbing out.

• Antloin
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #1 by Antloin [GMod] ReShade UI not working after tabbing out. was created by Antloin
Hello, I've got a problem and it's really annoying, I want to find out a solution for it.
So the problem is, that whenever I tab out of the Garry's Mod, the Reshader UI just stops working, I try to open it up, doesnt work, I try to toggle off/on the reshades, doesnt work, I try to restart the reshades, doesnt work either. When I tab out, the reshader can remain turned on/off and cannot be turned on/off unless the game is closed.

Any solution for it? I've installed the reshader in common\GarrysMod folder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic [GMod] ReShade UI not working after tabbing out.
Try and press the Alt key and/or the Tab key independently after tabbing into the game again. It can happen that ReShades input system does not receive a "key up" notification for those keys after tabbing out, so that it thinks they are stilll pressed down and thus messing up all key combinations. Pressing them again should fix their state.
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by crosire.

• Antloin
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #3 by Antloin Replied by Antloin on topic [GMod] ReShade UI not working after tabbing out.
Thanks for an advice, but it doesnt seem to work, I pressed both alt and tab keys and UI still doesnt appear, instead, a medium-sized, dark-grey square appeared in the center of the screen, dont know how to get rid of itas well.

• Antloin
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #4 by Antloin Replied by Antloin on topic [GMod] ReShade UI not working after tabbing out.
Scratch that, it does work, still gotta press the keys to active the UI though.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.