Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [GMod] ReShade UI not working after tabbing out.

[GMod] ReShade UI not working after tabbing out. 6 months 1 week ago #1

Hello, I've got a problem and it's really annoying, I want to find out a solution for it.
So the problem is, that whenever I tab out of the Garry's Mod, the Reshader UI just stops working, I try to open it up, doesnt work, I try to toggle off/on the reshades, doesnt work, I try to restart the reshades, doesnt work either. When I tab out, the reshader can remain turned on/off and cannot be turned on/off unless the game is closed.

Any solution for it? I've installed the reshader in common\GarrysMod folder.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[GMod] ReShade UI not working after tabbing out. 6 months 1 week ago #2

Try and press the Alt key and/or the Tab key independently after tabbing into the game again. It can happen that ReShades input system does not receive a "key up" notification for those keys after tabbing out, so that it thinks they are stilll pressed down and thus messing up all key combinations. Pressing them again should fix their state.
Cheers, crosire =)
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by crosire.

[GMod] ReShade UI not working after tabbing out. 6 months 1 week ago #3

Thanks for an advice, but it doesnt seem to work, I pressed both alt and tab keys and UI still doesnt appear, instead, a medium-sized, dark-grey square appeared in the center of the screen, dont know how to get rid of itas well.

[GMod] ReShade UI not working after tabbing out. 6 months 1 week ago #4

Scratch that, it does work, still gotta press the keys to active the UI though.