Reshade tutorial not responding

• deirpo
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #1 by deirpo Reshade tutorial not responding was created by deirpo
I am using Reshade with P3D4.5. Upon starting P3D for the first time, the Prepar3D Scenario window appears with the banner which says:

ReShade 4.3.0.563 by crosier
Visit reshade.me for news, updates, shaders and discussion.
Loading (2 effects remaining) ... This might take a while. The application could become unresponsive for some time.

Also, in the change vehicle window:

Visit reshade.me for news, updates, shaders and discussion.
ReShade is now installed successfully! Press ‘Home’ to start the tutorial.

After waiting for some time, I pressed the Home button with no response. I then selected an aircraft and both banner messages became the same as the above( successful) message. Again I pressed Home button with no response. I then tried selecting an airport and P3D CDT. So, I reopened P3D but this time I selected default aircraft and airport and the sim loaded. Now, a banner extends across the top of the screen with the above message, covering the menus. When I press Home a window opens on left 1/3 of the screen. A welcome to the tutorial message appears but, clicking on continue has no effect. Nor does mouse selecting any menu item or resizing the window. Ctl+ Tab steps through the menu items but, nothing is selectable.
Pressing Home again closes the tutorial window but, the banner remains across the top of the screen.

How can I remove this banner?
Why doesn’t this program work correctly?

Thanks for any help or answers in this regard,
Barry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.