Reshade makes game blurry while in windowed mode

• Giga
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #1 by Giga Reshade makes game blurry while in windowed mode was created by Giga
I got reshade 4, and it looks amazing in fullscreen. When I try to play in windowed mode (or with windowed boardless gaming ) the game gets incredibly blurry, you can barely see. If I turn off resahde shaders, the game looks normal. When I try to google this, all I can find is stuff like "reshade only works in windowed mode" but that is the opposite of my problem. Btw the game uses Direct3D 9. What should I do? I really like reshade, I do not want to uninstall it.

Another problem I have that many screen recording software doesn't capture reshade. FRAPS does, but it doesn't work very well and I get a hit in FPS when I try to record and play with it. I have tried OBS and Bandicam and the whole game records way darker/uglier than it really is (I have tried using different codecs, ticked allow transparency to no avail), and reshade is not captured at all. Fraps doesn't have this problem again but it doesn't work well on my PC. I do not even know what to google, that is how little I know about these things. But is there a way to force some more modern recording software to record the same output as fraps? If that is how it works?
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Giga. Reason: fixes typos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.