dll proxies still supported?

• GuyFawkesGaming
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #1 by GuyFawkesGaming dll proxies still supported? was created by GuyFawkesGaming
I'm currently using ReShade on Halo 2 Vista and am trying to find a way to use this patch with it. It's a shader patch for Nvidia cards but is implemented through it's own d3d9.dll, hence the problem. Is proxying still supported or is another method needed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• GuyFawkesGaming
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #2 by GuyFawkesGaming Replied by GuyFawkesGaming on topic dll proxies still supported?
I think I figured it out. According to some things I read ReShade doesn't support proxying only DLL injection through ENBinjector. Problem is from my experience and this thread this method stopped working. Luckily I found that replacing the injector app with this one fixes it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.