application wont work for escape from tarkov

• scottyd
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #1 by scottyd application wont work for escape from tarkov was created by scottyd
everytime I try to install reshade, I open, select game(escape from tarkov from the application in my files), then I select opengl for api. so I started getting the error "Unable to write file "C:\Battlestate Games\EFT\opengl32.dll". End of Central Directory record could not be found"

This error is frustrating as I have been googling for the past 2 hours and no luck on any solutions.

I noticed that the directory of EFT was missing the opengl dll file so I took it on my own to download and just drop the dll file in, to where it asks if I want to overwrite or uninstall. so to be sure I uninstalled first and then tried to reinstall but only to get the same error. and im now stuck and I just want to play with reshade.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
4 years 10 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic application wont work for escape from tarkov
The setup you downloaded is corrupt. Download from the home page here and make sure no anti virus software is interfering.

• artorn
More
4 years 5 months ago #3 by artorn Replied by artorn on topic application wont work for escape from tarkov
i dont understand, i have this same problem and i get this reshade from this site... what i need to do?

• keonhanh
More
4 years 4 months ago #4 by keonhanh Replied by keonhanh on topic application wont work for escape from tarkov
yeahhh i have a same trouble like you :(

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.