Cant choose any preset Skyrim SE!

• undeaddimas
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #1 by undeaddimas Cant choose any preset Skyrim SE! was created by undeaddimas
Hi. Cant choose of any reshade preset for Skyrim SE! Also if i created my own preset it will reset after the next lunch of the game :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Duran.te
More
4 years 9 months ago #2 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Cant choose any preset Skyrim SE!
Could you give more details? What happens when you try to choose a preset?

About the resetting issue, you have to give writing permissions to your game folder: Right click on it > Properties > Security > Edit > "Full Control" for your user account.

• undeaddimas
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #3 by undeaddimas Replied by undeaddimas on topic Cant choose any preset Skyrim SE!
"About the resetting issue, you have to give writing permissions to your game folder: Right click on it > Properties > Security > Edit > "Full Control" for your user account." It helped, thx!
When i try to choose any preset it just dosnot work. I see ini presets from list but when i try to click on preset nothing happend

• Duran.te
More
4 years 9 months ago #4 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Cant choose any preset Skyrim SE!
Make sure your preset wasn't designed for an older version. If that's the case, you have to recreate it.
Also, you need to have every shader file the preset requires in your "Shaders" folder.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.