There is a bug with Reshader in Sims 4

• evsefton
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #1 by evsefton There is a bug with Reshader in Sims 4 was created by evsefton
The reshade seems to affect the game camera and makes it move out of control. When using the right hand click to pan the camera around (whether it's in game play or Create-A-Sim) the speed is way too increased and the camera moves out of control so it's hard to focus. I thought it could have been another mod, but turns out that uninstalling reshade has been the only way to solve the issue.

Am I doing something wrong? Pls help! I love using reshade!
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by evsefton. Reason: Providing more context!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brazzjazz
More
4 years 9 months ago #2 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic There is a bug with Reshader in Sims 4
Hmm, I would try loading ReShade without shaders to see whether any of the shaders is the problem (doesn't sound like it, but you never know). Just go to the game folder > reshade-shaders > shaders and then put all .FX files (except ReShade.fx maybe) into another folder so as to prevent ReShade from detecting and loading the shaders upon start. Then you should still get the ReShade message upon startup, but without any effects. If the problem does not occur anymore, the problem lies with one of the shaders and you can successively add one shader after another (by putting those FX files back to where they were one at a time). Also always only install the shaders you actually use because it's faster and you may spare yourself a bug.

• foxtea
More
4 years 9 months ago #3 by foxtea Replied by foxtea on topic There is a bug with Reshader in Sims 4
Mine is doing this too. I had Reshade version 4.2.1 and finally uninstalled and tried again just a few minutes ago with the newest version 4.3.0 and the camera is still going insane on the tab mode. It's also not saving the reshade settings when I take a photo.. :huh:

• foxtea
More
4 years 9 months ago #4 by foxtea Replied by foxtea on topic There is a bug with Reshader in Sims 4
UPDATE - Just took all the shaders out and it's still doing the same thing. UGH

• xxxx
More
4 years 9 months ago #5 by xxxx Replied by xxxx on topic There is a bug with Reshader in Sims 4
Yeah I have the problem too....It's also with the sliders it's just too fast and when i uninstalled the shader it worked but before it worked perfectly fine with reshade :S

• amoebae
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #6 by amoebae Replied by amoebae on topic There is a bug with Reshader in Sims 4
The issue is with a recent Windows 10 update. The solution is to disable Origin In-Game.

In Origin, click on Origin in the top corner. Click on Application Settings. Navigate to Origin In-Game, and turn it off.

There are threads on this already in this forum.
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by amoebae.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xxxx

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.