Preset for Witcher 3 is not working with Reshade

• biggeriron
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #1 by biggeriron Preset for Witcher 3 is not working with Reshade was created by biggeriron
So I decided to try Reshade (specifically 4.3.0) for Witcher 3 and all hasn't worked out well so far. I downloaded a certain preset off of nexus named Color Correction ReShade and placed it in the same location as Reshade ("The Witcher 3/bin/x64"). But when I proceed to choose the preset in the GUI it just does not simply select it, but stays selected on the DefaultPreset. It could be because this preset hasn't been updated since late 2016 but I don't think that would matter since it is an INI file. Any help would be appreciated.
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by biggeriron.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• biggeriron
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #2 by biggeriron Replied by biggeriron on topic Preset for Witcher 3 is not working with Reshade
Just to update. I even tried the recommended version of Reshade (3.0) but now no presets are showing up in the drop box.

• crosire
More
4 years 9 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Preset for Witcher 3 is not working with Reshade
Preset is very old. To fix, add the following line to the top of the file. It should then be selectable in the GUI of 4.3.
TechniqueSorting=Tonemap,Vibrance,Levels,LiftGammaGain
The following user(s) said Thank You: BFG9000, biggeriron

• biggeriron
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #4 by biggeriron Replied by biggeriron on topic Preset for Witcher 3 is not working with Reshade
Thanks for this! Worked perfectly.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.