Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Screenshot without overlay (Screenshot saved to..)

Screenshot without overlay (Screenshot saved to..) 3 months 1 week ago #1

Everytime I take my screenshot, two shots are saved. One with ReShade effects and one without. The ReShade shot also have a overlay in the top with the message (Screenshot succesfully save to:...). How do I take a shot without that overlay? Thanks :)

This is by the way my first time using ReShade. Everything else is working fine and I love it!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Screenshot without overlay (Screenshot saved to..) 3 months 1 week ago #2

Sounds like you have either two installations of ReShade - from two APIs, such as D3D9 + D3D 10/11, resulting in d3d9.dll and dxgi.dll in your game folder, or the Print button is also mapped to an ingame screenshot function? What if you choose another button to be ReShade's screenshot button? You can also deactivate the screenshot message in the setting, even though it won't directly solve the problem of two screenshots being taken. At least you will have the screenshot to intended to take in the first place, while discarding the other one. You can also divide the screenshots by setting another directory for ReShade's screenshots than the default (game) directory.
Xeon E3-1231 v3, MSI GTX 970 @1446/3903 MHz, 16 GB DDR3-1600
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by brazzjazz.

Screenshot without overlay (Screenshot saved to..) 3 months 6 days ago #3

I had two installations! d3d9.dll and dxgi.dll. Removed the d3d9 one and it works now. No overlays as well.

I don't even remember that I installed it twice :lol:

Thank you so much for the help!

Screenshot without overlay (Screenshot saved to..) 3 months 2 days ago #4

Raffu wrote:
I had two installations! d3d9.dll and dxgi.dll. Removed the d3d9 one and it works now. No overlays as well.

I don't even remember that I installed it twice :lol:

Thank you so much for the help!

Sure thing! :-) I had the same problem once, so the guess was easy.
Xeon E3-1231 v3, MSI GTX 970 @1446/3903 MHz, 16 GB DDR3-1600