Install is fine, shaders setup just fine, but...

• Veetus
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 8 months ago #1 by Veetus Install is fine, shaders setup just fine, but... was created by Veetus
Everything is working just fine from the install, to the setting up of shaders.

However when I got to connect to the game (Albion Online) servers it just loops on "connecting..." forever.

This HAS previously worked with no issues before -- the only thing that is different is that Albion now has Easy Anti Cheat. I have a buddy who told me exactly what he does to get it to work, and step by step his works and mine doesn't.

Does anyone have any troubleshooting tips that may solve this issue? The game does not crash or anything, it just fails to connect to my login account.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Veetus
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 8 months ago #2 by Veetus Replied by Veetus on topic Install is fine, shaders setup just fine, but...
To add -- I've looked through the common troubleshooting tips and nothing has applied or worked so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.