having a problem with home button

• liv
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 8 months ago #1 by liv having a problem with home button was created by liv
I haven't used reshade in a while and I'm having a problem with trying to open the tutorial. The last version I used said to press shift + f2 but that obviously doesn't work anymore. I use reshade to play the sims 4 on my windows laptop and when I press the home button it takes me out of the game entirely. I don't know if I'm just stupid and should be pressing a different button or if I'm doing something wrong. the preset I'm using is working fine but the black bar with the instructions when it is first installed in my way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juliana_girl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
4 years 8 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic having a problem with home button

• Martinapac
More
3 years 1 month ago #3 by Martinapac Replied by Martinapac on topic having a problem with home button
It doesnt work, it take me out!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.