ReShade with Direct3D 11

• GraphicalGroove
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 8 months ago #1 by GraphicalGroove ReShade with Direct3D 11 was created by GraphicalGroove
Hey Guys, i'm working with Dolphin Emulator right now and need to install ReShade with Direct3D 11.
When you want to do it casually there's just Direct3D 10+, but how can I install it with Direct3D 11?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• klotim
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #2 by klotim Replied by klotim on topic ReShade with Direct3D 11

GraphicalGroove wrote: Hey Guys, i'm working with Dolphin Emulator right now and need to install ReShade with Direct3D 11.
When you want to do it casually there's just Direct3D 10+, but how can I install it with Direct3D 11?

Thought that was pretty clear that a "+" at the end means Direct3D 10 and above...
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by klotim.

• brazzjazz
More
4 years 8 months ago #3 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic ReShade with Direct3D 11
Indeed. It used to be misleading as 12 was not supported for a long time, so it should have been 10 / 11 instead, but now it always loads something with Direct3D 12?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.