If I try to launch For Honor after ReShade Installation I see a popup window which has a red circle with a white cross on it.
It states:
Easy Anti-Cheat
Untrusted System File (F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\For Honor\dxgi.dll
The game closes and Ubisoft Uplay Crashes and requests to send an error report.
Thank you for your response.
I am running ReShade version 4.3.0
(ReShade_Setup_4.3.0)
It is not working for me on For Honor.
I will test an earlier version of ReShade next.
Thank you.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.