FFXIV with reshade disables my ps4 controller

• Nephthys Persephone
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #1 by Nephthys Persephone FFXIV with reshade disables my ps4 controller was created by Nephthys Persephone
So I recently upgraded to PC master race and wanted to get all up into this reshade business, but for some reason it completely makes my ps4 controller useless unless I uninstall it again.
I've tried to search things online and found people with the same issue but I found nothing that actually helped their situation D:
So yeah my PC recognises my controller and there is nothing is wrong with it but if reshade is installed and I boot up my game there is zero output when I use the controller.
Is it even possible to use reshade and the controller together? Or am. I doomed to chose one or the other? I have no idea why it even overides it in the first place.
Thank you <3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.