I've posted up here with what I have tried. Reshade works fine until I try the experimental d912pxy experipmental dx12 dll. If I installed reshade to my root directory and the dx12 dll into bin64 reshade wouldnt work. I could only get both working by putting reshade 4.3.0 into the bin64 along with the d3d9.dll. Near the end of this thread in github I show what my folder structure looks like as well. Now everything works BUT I can't take screenshots, they come up black. Any thoughts?
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.