Profile.ini file

• dlw610
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #1 by dlw610 Profile.ini file was created by dlw610
Greetings

Been using reshade for several years now in numerous games and never had this happen before. After reshade install and launch of game I always go through the tutorial to set my profile.ini file. But it will not save the file. This is happening in DCS, I have reshade in other games currently on my system without issue so I'm confused. I've also noticed that at reshade install when I check settings, it displays a truncated file path. I've manually put in the full path and saved but to no avail. I've also made sure I have write permission checked. I don't know what else to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Addition: I can open DCS and reshade loads. I can click HOME and reshade utility appears and I can activate chosen filters. It all works in game and looks great. But if I restart DCS I have to open reshade utility and restart filters again. It just will not save profile!
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by dlw610. Reason: Simple addition to post.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.