ReShade keeping loanding effects remaining

• Flaviano
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago #1 by Flaviano ReShade keeping loanding effects remaining was created by Flaviano
Hello there, i hope you are all doing more than fantastic, i have a problem with my x plane 11 simulator about the reshade and i would like for any one to help me regarding this matter. I have installed the reshade on my x plane 11 simulator and everything seems to be working absolutely normal, but the problem comes now when for ex. i open the Efis G1000 and i put on wind mode for the second monitor, there now the simulator becomes extremely slow and comes a msg saying
""Loading (5 effects remaining)... This might take a while, The application could become unresponsive for some time."" that is the msg i normally get, and i left the computer for more than 2 ou 3 hour and nothing solved. Please any idea on how to solve this problem of mine???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.