The Game I'm trying to get reshade on is Medal of Honor Pacific Assault. Reshade works but I can't configure it because the mouse and keyboard inputs are not working. Only the in-game mouse works. Like I pressed "home" key so bring up the interface and can't even move the mouse or navigate through keyboard keys. I installed it correctly with Direct3D 9 because PCGamingWiki says its running on that API.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.