Bluestacks 4 w/ Reshade?

• Abwezi
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #1 by Abwezi Bluestacks 4 w/ Reshade? was created by Abwezi
Hello! I see currently compatibility is listed as "good" for Bluestacks and it does not mention which version of the program was reported working successfully, I can't seem to be able to get any results with Reshade out of Bluestacks 4, 3, or 2, I've tried all three versions and I'm not able to get Reshade to work, the closest I've gotten to having Reshade functioning is being able to see the Reshade Menu when the program starts, but still not being able to use it or seeing any pre-applied shader coming up.

Is there any documentation as to exactly how whoever reported Bluestacks works with Reshade was able to make it work because everything I try is unsuccessful. All I want to do is play the Taxman port of Sonic 2 with a nice shader lol this is nuts. It's not just Bluestacks I've tried Nox App Player and Memu as well neither to any better results.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Abwezi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.