Call of duty modern warfare 3 reshade not working

• Yatoyuki
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #1 by Yatoyuki Call of duty modern warfare 3 reshade not working was created by Yatoyuki
I thought call of duty mw3 was working fine because i saw it in the compatibility list that it’s “perfectly workin”, and then i reshade the game, i opened up the game with the reshade on it, then it starting to load 100% and then suddenly crash for some reason. It always keep crashing. I’ve tried to reinstall it several times but it still doesn’t work. Idk what’s the reason why it keeps crashing when i tried to open the game with the reshade on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brazzjazz
More
4 years 4 months ago #2 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic Call of duty modern warfare 3 reshade not working
Hmm, can you try closing any other programs that might interfere with the game / ReShade, such as MSI Afterburner, OBS, virus scanner, Steam overlay etc.?

You can also try to install ReShade without any shaders, in case a specific shader causes the crash (small likelihood but maybe still worth a try)

Thirdly, you could try an earlier version, see here
www.mediafire.com/folder/8ar1jhh1809cl/ReShade_Repository

Or why not give the latest version, 4.5.0, a try as well?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.