6 years 9 months ago#3by Drkkrc
Replied by Drkkrc on topic Xplane 11.40
When I choose OPENGL, "working on XP11" appeared but I waited almost one hour, nothing has been done. When I choose Vulcan, I got the succed message but when XPlane was started, Rehade Screen did not appear with shift +F2. By the way I use steam version, I do not know it is important or effect anything.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.