[SOLVED] Newest Version not working for sims 4

• lovely58522
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #1 by lovely58522 Newest Version not working for sims 4 was created by lovely58522
So I recently downloaded the newest version for reshade (4.5) for the sims 4. I had been using the previous versions without a problem, but since updating I am experiencing some issues. I am only able to open up reshade once when starting the sims, I get the banner at the top telling me reshade is working, I open reshade, select my presets (even tried to create my own), and it starts off okay. Until I load into a world. The reshade only appears in the upper left hand corner of the screen, the rest of the screen looks like the plain boring colors of the sims. Then when attempting to open it in game the game pauses as if it's opened but the box doesn't appear. I can include screenshots if need be, I genuinely love playing with reshade, it makes the game so much brighter, but I can't and have no idea how to fix it. HELP!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• commandocoki
More
4 years 4 months ago #2 by commandocoki Replied by commandocoki on topic Newest Version not working for sims 4
My post is one before yours about the sims 3. It reshades in the upper left corner and there is literally no fix that I know of and 6 days later no response :/ You can keep restarting it but other than that I have tried literally everything known to man and nothing works.

• crosire
More
4 years 4 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Newest Version not working for sims 4
THis has been fixed in 4.5.1. Just update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lovely58522

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.