Uninstall Reshade from Red dead R2

• AmineNr
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #1 by AmineNr Uninstall Reshade from Red dead R2 was created by AmineNr
I installed Reshade for need for speed heat and when I delete Reshade from nfs heat I still see it in rdr2 and I never install it in it first the game won't start up but when I changed the API from vulkan to DX12 the game start and shows the Reshade I want to delete it but AI don't know how rdr2 file does not have any Reshade file in it and I reinstalled the exe of rdr2 and other files but it's still there .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AmineNr
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #2 by AmineNr Replied by AmineNr on topic Uninstall Reshade from Red dead R2
I found the solution . Delete a file named Reshade in C://Program Data/

• crosire
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Uninstall Reshade from Red dead R2
The setup tool specifically tells you that enabling the global option will enable ReShade for ALL Vulkan games (which RDR2 is, no matter which API is actually active). To uninstall, simply uncheck that checkbox again.
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by crosire.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.