reshade causing video capture problem

• Puredonut
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #1 by Puredonut reshade causing video capture problem was created by Puredonut
So a friend recommended ReShade for enhancing the visual gaming experience, I used ReShade 4.5.2 on Bioshock Remastered only to find out that Action! screen recorder will not work with ReShade, I uninstalled ReShade and now Action! will not record video when I play Bioshock Remastered, I get a black screen with audio. At first I thought it was because I updated Action, but after trying to record other games it perfectly fine. I tried a couple other screen recorders and they also are not working. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Bioshock Remastered a couple of times and it has not worked. Does anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.