Reshade Dosn't Work with Vulkan API on AMD Cards ?

• TP555
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 months ago #1 by TP555 Reshade Dosn't Work with Vulkan API on AMD Cards ? was created by TP555
Hi

I have problems with Reshade 4.5.3 , and with the Vulkan API , on Game Start it Crashed !

I have Tested with Doom , and Gzdoom 4.3.3 , both works fine with the Vulkan API , expect with Reshade !
Both with the OpenGL API , works fine with Reshade !
Tested Reshade Versions 4.5.0 , 4.5.1 , 4.5.2 !
AMD Driver Version 20.1.2
i have a RX5700 !

I have seen much Videos about Reshade and Vulkan API , but all have Nvidia Cards , so im not sure , if it is , a AMD Problem or not !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• xNameleSSx
More
4 years 2 months ago #2 by xNameleSSx Replied by xNameleSSx on topic Reshade Dosn't Work with Vulkan API on AMD Cards ?
Same here.
Tried with Rage 2, Surge 2, and some emulators - it just not work. In Strange Brigade i just see a black screen.
In reshade log i see this: "Failed to initialize Vulkan runtime environment on runtime 0000..."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.