6 years 8 months ago#1by LilJimmy21Can't uninstall was created by LilJimmy21
I have tried everything to uninstall this so I can re-install it. I pressed the wrong thing in settings and it just crashes my game because of the lag. now I cant uninstall it and I have nothing to select in the settings menu. its just blank and I cant re-install it. Please help.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.