Dead Rising 3 crashes on startup with Reshade

• mileafly
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 months ago #1 by mileafly Dead Rising 3 crashes on startup with Reshade was created by mileafly
Have anyone got Reshade to work with Dead Rising 3? It is listed as "good" in the compatibility list but when I try to add Reshade the game refuses to start. I even did a clean windows install and it still does not work. Have never had any such problem with any other game. Any guess what I could try to fix?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mileafly
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 months ago #2 by mileafly Replied by mileafly on topic Dead Rising 3 crashes on startup with Reshade
Ok solved it. I had to go back to Reshade version 4.0 to make it work for some reason. Newer versions does not work with Dead Rising 3. I have 0 idea why though.

I do get an error that it was a problem compiling some shaders though with this version. No idea what that is about either. But it seems to work at least

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.