Reshade issue, flicker on full screen PES2020

• GaelBennett
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #1 by GaelBennett Reshade issue, flicker on full screen PES2020 was created by GaelBennett
Hi all,

I've been using a combination of Reshade and an edit of the exe file for the game to enable ultrawide screen. For a few weeks its been perfect but now I'm having an issue where the game suddenly flickers, stutters than the reshade overlay reappears at the top like when you first launch the game.. The reshade overlay fades out and the game glitches and the overlay appears at the top again.. this repeats every few seconds and now the game is unplayable. Any ideas? I disabled all overlays in game such as steam and nvidia. I'm on a 34 Alienware ultrawide, a 9900k and a 2080ti. If I play in windowed mode i have no such issues, only when on full screen. I have Gsync enable for full and windowed mode if that matters. On the latest Nvidia driver. fedloan irs.gov easybib
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by GaelBennett.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.