My Xplane crashed after i installed reshade

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #1 by martinsemik
My Xplane crashed after i installed reshade was created by martinsemik
Hello everyone, I have a problem with reshade. I saw beautiful screenshots of X-Plane 11 and it says that it uses reshade. I thought I'd install it too. I downloaded the latest version (4.5.4) and my xplane is the latest version (11.40). I chose OPEN GL> CLARITY, CURVES, MAGIC BLOOM, and VIBRANCE, it was installed and I tried to open Xplane, but neither the loading screen nor the xplane crashed. I watched forums and tried to disable intel graphics as someone wrote, but it didn't help. I think the problem is in the OPENGL32.dll file because when I remove it or rename it, xplane works, but of course reshade doesn't work. Has anyone encountered this? Do you know how to solve it? Many thanks Martin Semik

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 1 week ago #2 by Cheburashka
Replied by Cheburashka on topic My Xplane crashed after i installed reshade

- The game crashes after its launch
There are several reasons that can lead into a crash. First, make sure your ReShade version is up to date.
Take note that any third party software, like MSI Afterburner / RivaTuner, can conflict with ReShade, so try to disable them.
If the game uses DirectX 11, try renaming every "dxgi" file to "d3d11".

More
8 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 4 weeks ago #3 by Chace201
Replied by Chace201 on topic My Xplane crashed after i installed reshade
Make sure that RsShade is latest version, and try X-Plane. I don't think Intel HD graphics has anything to do with this. Friends, if you like watching cartoons, then you can see your favorite cartoon online by visiting the link given below.
https://eleggible.com/websites-to-watch-cartoons-online/
Last edit: 7 months 4 weeks ago by Chace201.