6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago#1by johnwalker1Reshade problems was created by johnwalker1
I installed a reshade on RDR2. Works perfectly on there. The problem I have is I've just downloaded Wolfenstein on game pass for pc and for some reason the reshader is appearing when I boot the game up. Its causing the game to crash. I deleted all the files. I even re installed RDR2 and it's still appearing. Anyone any clues where I'm going wrong?10.0.0.0.1192.168.1.254hotmail.com
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.