as the title says, I installed reshade yesterday for my gta san andreas and I couldn't disable it, I reinstalled my windows with formatting the hard disk and the f.ing reshade is still on
Kutch wrote: formatting the hard disk and the f.ing reshade is still on
That is simply impossible. Formatting a drive literally empties it from any and all files ReShade very much included. Are you sure you formatted the same drive the game was installed on?
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.