Can't login/register on ReShade preset

• Dunny123
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #1 by Dunny123 Can't login/register on ReShade preset was created by Dunny123
So if I try to login with this account or try to make a new one I get a forbidden 403 error telling me some nonsense about a CSFR certificate cookie or to enable cookies in my browser which I already have. I have tried three different browsers on three different computers and each and every one of them have given the exact same error. I can't even send a forgot password request as it gives me the same error, could you believe that? Sorry for the frustration but I've never dealt with such a cancerous experience when trying to simply make an account on a website. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Reepeen
More
3 years 11 months ago #2 by Reepeen Replied by Reepeen on topic Can't login/register on ReShade preset
Same problem as Dunny123, I can't create an account because of this 403 error, I'm on Google Chrome I tried to disable Adblock, AV and whitelist cookies via Chrome, do an account with Firefox but none result

Anyone have the solution?

Thanks, and sorry for my English :)

• Voltar
More
3 years 6 months ago #3 by Voltar Replied by Voltar on topic Can't login/register on ReShade preset
Same here, login failed from any browser with same error about CSFR cookies...
MS Edge, Opera, Chrome, Firefox, IE11 with ALL cookies allowed and all security settings minimized - 403 forbidden

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.