6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago#1by KaramantranMXAO trouble was created by Karamantran
I don't know why there are some places of my game where the shadows from the MXAO suddenly disappear and reappear, and there are reverberation problems. I do not understand, this is recent and does not come from the few last updates of my GPU. I try a lot of things but I don't know how to fix that shit....Could you help me please....? Thanks a lot
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.