With previous versions of Reshade, the Depth Buffer was working but not anymore.
So I was wondering if anyone found a solution to this issue ? A tip or trick I don't know ?
Old Reshade 4.4.2 works super fine.
Just tested now.
I cannot post link now because the Kunena forum is suspecting me of being a spam bot, but google "Reshade old version" and get the 4.4.2 setup.
Bam it works :]
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.