[SOLVED] Version 4.6.1 - Not working for Assetto Corsa

More
2 years 7 months ago #1 by sti228 Version 4.6.1 - Not working for Assetto Corsa was created by sti228
Hello. I download latest version of ReShade 4.6.1 but in game program don't work.

This version still support Windows 7 - 64 bit ? There is no app list here... This is normal ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Version 4.6.1 - Not working for Assetto Corsa
No Steam, no Origin = no apps listed. Simply select a game via the Browse button then (as it says).

More
2 years 7 months ago #3 by sti228 Replied by sti228 on topic Version 4.6.1 - Not working for Assetto Corsa
Yes, i select everything but program don't start when i click on Home button.

More
2 years 6 months ago #4 by sti228 Replied by sti228 on topic Version 4.6.1 - Not working for Assetto Corsa
Hello. I solved my problem. Looks like Assetto Corsa only works for 32 bit version. I use 64 bit and now i change it to 32 bit. Works great.

We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.