ReShade not working in X-plane Beta 6 Vulkan

• Dansmigori
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #1 by Dansmigori ReShade not working in X-plane Beta 6 Vulkan was created by Dansmigori
ReShade not working in X-plane Beta 6 Vulkan, anyone can give me a solution? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Evgen7288
More
3 years 11 months ago #2 by Evgen7288 Replied by Evgen7288 on topic ReShade not working in X-plane Beta 6 Vulkan
I confirm! It doesn’t work for me either!

• Sethos
More
3 years 11 months ago #3 by Sethos Replied by Sethos on topic ReShade not working in X-plane Beta 6 Vulkan
Because ReShade has been disabled due to causing too many crashes, skewing the crash report data for their beta run.

If you want it enabled again, you need to create a shortcut of the x-plane executable and add -allow_reshade to the target path.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dansmigori

• Dansmigori
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #4 by Dansmigori Replied by Dansmigori on topic ReShade not working in X-plane Beta 6 Vulkan
Yeah, it worked. Thanks.

• Evgen7288
More
3 years 11 months ago #5 by Evgen7288 Replied by Evgen7288 on topic ReShade not working in X-plane Beta 6 Vulkan
I've done everything! It did not help .... And tried to reinstall.

• Sethos
More
3 years 11 months ago #6 by Sethos Replied by Sethos on topic ReShade not working in X-plane Beta 6 Vulkan
Then you're doing it wrong, the above method works.

• a6004tr
More
3 years 11 months ago #7 by a6004tr Replied by a6004tr on topic ReShade not working in X-plane Beta 6 Vulkan
can you explain me how to to create a shortcut of the x-plane executable and adding allow_reshade to the target path.

• Sethos
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #8 by Sethos Replied by Sethos on topic ReShade not working in X-plane Beta 6 Vulkan

a6004tr wrote: can you explain me how to to create a shortcut of the x-plane executable and adding allow_reshade to the target path.

Just make a simple shortcut of your X-Plane.exe, place that shortcut wherever you like. Right click on the shortcut, select properties and in the top "target" box, you'll see the full path of X-Plane.exe. At that end of that, you simply add -allow_reshade, so it would look something like;

"X:\Wherever\X-Plane 11\X-Plane.exe" -allow_reshade

And then you just start the sim with that shortcut.

EDIT: Seems some people are having trouble with that syntax. There's another one that is more reliable. Instead of -allow_reshade, add --allow_reshade or --allow_reshade=1 (note the double - -)
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Sethos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Snacko

• Snacko
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #9 by Snacko Replied by Snacko on topic ReShade not working in X-plane Beta 6 Vulkan
Thanks!

Adding --allow_reshade=0 in the Steam Launch Options for the 11.50b9 fixed it for me.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Snacko.

• Atkin
More
3 years 10 months ago #10 by Atkin Replied by Atkin on topic ReShade not working in X-plane Beta 6 Vulkan
Awesome! Was getting frustrated about ReShade not working for me, but this worked perfectly - thanks a lot!

• JarzoYT
More
3 years 9 months ago #11 by JarzoYT Replied by JarzoYT on topic ReShade not working in X-plane Beta 6 Vulkan
It worked for a couple of days but then it stopped working :(

• JarzoYT
More
3 years 9 months ago #12 by JarzoYT Replied by JarzoYT on topic ReShade not working in X-plane Beta 6 Vulkan
OMG my dumbass thought i have done something wrong and i've been trying to fix this for a couple of days but then i realised that Vulkan wasn't ticked

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.