Star Citizen DoF

• foteck
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #1 by foteck Star Citizen DoF was created by foteck
Hi guys. Thanks for the cool plugin if you will. I am a photographer by nature and I want to take some screenshots in Star Citizen. While I have searched this forum I can not figure out what to do here. I have searched youtube and the internet for hours on this.

I have installed reshade with no issues. It works in Star Citizen but I can not get the cinematic dof to work. I have messed with the display depth but no matter what I do I can not get anything but a blue/white split-screen, white screen, and black screen.

There has to be something I am doing wrong here. I believe I have to use the displaydepth and then the cinematics dof to get my shots correct? Please help. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• OtisInf
More
3 years 11 months ago #2 by OtisInf Replied by OtisInf on topic Star Citizen DoF
Reshade disables the depth buffer in online games. If I'm not mistaken you can only take shots in star citizen with reshade's depth buffer switched on in an offline mode (forgot how it's called).

• foteck
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #3 by foteck Replied by foteck on topic Star Citizen DoF
offline mode? I would like more input if anyone has any thoughts. Thanks!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.