Starwars BF2 and Jedi FO keyboard irresponsive if Origin InGame is active

• pharmartist
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #1 by pharmartist Starwars BF2 and Jedi FO keyboard irresponsive if Origin InGame is active was created by pharmartist
Hi.

First of all.

Thanks for this amazing tool that makes all my gaming experience far better. for years

I'm having a small issue while playing SWBF2 and other Origin games like SWJFO. If I enable origin in game app my keyboard doesn't respond; no problems with mouse tho.
Already tried to turn off other overlay app, discord, nvidia, MS game mode etc. Only turning off reshade make my keyboard live again. Any one having same experience?
Since origin in game app is kinda essential to play online and interact with friends, I was looking for some workaround. if any one know how can it be fixed... Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pharmartist
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #2 by pharmartist Replied by pharmartist on topic Starwars BF2 and Jedi FO keyboard irresponsive if Origin InGame is active
Sorry but I saw already a lot of posts in several forums regarding incompatible behaviours from reshade and origin in game app. I'm pretty sure this is not easy to solve for the moment.
Let's hope a future reshade version may solve this issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.