MXAO and DoF not working properly on FFXIV

• kaeders
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #1 by kaeders MXAO and DoF not working properly on FFXIV was created by kaeders
Recently, I had had some issues with MXAO flickering on FFXIV. Updating to the newest version fixed the MXAO/DoF flickering, BUT now I have a stranger problem. Both MXAO and Depth of Field don't seem to work if the game window is active (Borderless Windowed), if I click away from the game window, after about a second, both effects will start working again flawlessly, no flickering, nothing. I can even mouse over objects and DoF will adjust accordingly, letting me know it's working as intended. The problem is, as soon as I make the game window active again again, both effects stop working completely. Any clue as to how I could fix this? I tried fullscreen and regular windowed mode and nothing happened.

EDIT: I figured out how to get it to work properly again. Apparently Logitech GHUB conflicts with either ReShade in general, or just how MXAO and Depth of Field work. So, turn that off while you use it for Final Fantasy XIV.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by kaeders. Reason: Fixed it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: randir14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• randir14
More
3 years 10 months ago #2 by randir14 Replied by randir14 on topic MXAO and DoF not working properly on FFXIV
I've been pulling my hair out trying to get MXAO working correctly with Total War: Warhammer 2. Turns out Ghub was the culprit for me too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.