[SOLVED] Splash banner stuck [bug?]

More
2 years 5 months ago #1 by BlueTalon Splash banner stuck [bug?] was created by BlueTalon
I use the settings option when installing to skip the tutorial. Since 4.6.1 this has left the splash banner stuck on the screen including the text: Press home to start the tutorial. When pressing home, this brings up the usual config screen and the banner goes away, but it remains until I open the reshade menu each launch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Splash banner stuck [bug?]
Sounds like your config file was not saved, e.g. because you do not have write permissions to it. In ReShade.ini there has to be an entry
[GENERAL]
TutorialProgress=X
where X is greater than 0.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueTalon

More
2 years 5 months ago #3 by BlueTalon Replied by BlueTalon on topic Splash banner stuck [bug?]
Worked. Weird, maybe I installed it while the game was still running. Thanks

We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.