[SOLVED] ReShade crashes on X-Plane 11.50b10 and b11 when minimised and restored

• g0you
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago #1 by g0you ReShade crashes on X-Plane 11.50b10 and b11 when minimised and restored was created by g0you
ReShade crashes on X-Plane 11.50b10 and b11 when minimised and then restored. All was working fine until b10 was released. Any thoughts?
The following user(s) said Thank You: megaerik

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• g0you
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago #2 by g0you Replied by g0you on topic ReShade crashes on X-Plane 11.50b10 and b11 when minimised and restored
Really! nobody else experienced this!

• megaerik
More
3 years 9 months ago #3 by megaerik Replied by megaerik on topic ReShade crashes on X-Plane 11.50b10 and b11 when minimised and restored
Me too, the same problem. I had the b9 in steam with no problems, but they upgraded to the b11 and then i started to have that issue.
Please, someone fix this.

• g0you
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago #4 by g0you Replied by g0you on topic ReShade crashes on X-Plane 11.50b10 and b11 when minimised and restored
4.7.0 has resolved this frustrating issue.
Currently running on X-Plane 11.50b13
Many thanks to Crosire, much appreciated.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.