Resahde on The Sims 4

• yuna.12
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago #1 by yuna.12 Resahde on The Sims 4 was created by yuna.12
For some reason, I can't open the menu for reshade on The Sims 4. I've tried pressing shift+F2 and also the home button but nothing pops up. I also didn't get the splash screen when loading the game. I checked the game folder and it shows that I have both reshade-shaders folder and d3d9.dll but I'm not sure what's causing the problem. I did had reshade before the June 2020 update but after that, it stopped working. Can someone let me know how to fix this thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• factoryme88
More
3 years 9 months ago #2 by factoryme88 Replied by factoryme88 on topic Resahde on The Sims 4
Shift+Home (7 number pad)

• yuna.12
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago #3 by yuna.12 Replied by yuna.12 on topic Resahde on The Sims 4
I tried that but nothing happens. When loading the game, I don't even get the notification at the top that reshade is on but it's weird because I'm pretty sure I have all the files that are needed.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.