I recently downloaded re shade.. I have successfully installed it into my Sims four game. The issue is and it says to click home for the tutorial it doesn’t work. I have used The different key numbers to change it to shift f2..It worked but no matter how many times I pressed shift F to nothing happened. Not sure if it’s because I’m using a laptop but I’m definitely looking for any and all answers!
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.