Depth Buffer flickering in Arkham Asylum - DX9 problem Reshade 4.7.0

• GPUnity
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago #1 by GPUnity Depth Buffer flickering in Arkham Asylum - DX9 problem Reshade 4.7.0 was created by GPUnity
I've tried every setting in the DX9 detection tab. The problem is, there are segments where a second camera is used in-game - this is for TV sequences. The depth buffer becomes chaotic as it can't decide between the two depth buffers (main third person view and second camera view for TVs). Can't convey the flicker through a picture, but i believe it's switching depth buffers on a frame by frame basis.

You can see Joker in the depth buffer in the upper-left corner. You can see the TV he's shown in next to his depth buffer.

There are a few TV sequences throughout this game. I'm hoping someone can help me out here? Reshade works fine when there are no TV sequences.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brazzjazz
More
3 years 9 months ago #2 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic Depth Buffer flickering in Arkham Asylum - DX9 problem Reshade 4.7.0
Hmm, this seems tricky to fix, I'm not even sure you can fix it with ReShade's settings. Have you already asked about this in the ReShade Discord? For now I'd recommend choosing a hotkey for the depth-based effect(s) to selectively deactivate it / them during cutscenes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.