GUI no longer opens in a single game.

• Snowman
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #1 by Snowman GUI no longer opens in a single game. was created by Snowman
Hi

Since the beginning of May the GUI no longer opens in whatever games I try. I used reshade for years, but never encountered something like this. The app runs because I can see the banner. I can even take screenshots with F12.

I changed the .ini file to change the hotkey to Shift+f2 or other buttons. The banner shows the change, but it still does not open.

I also tried up to 10 different reshade versions going from 3.0.6 up to 4.7.0, but still the same problem.

I renamed dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll, reshade still works, but nothing changes regarding the GUI problem.

At the moment I use Win10 (v2004), but the problem existed before I updated to this version.

It happens with every API, dx9,10,11,12 and Vulkan.

This problem persists even with a game that already had reshade installed. It applies the graphical changes I made in the past, but the GUI no longer opens.

I also disabled my virus scanner and firewall, but that didn't change anything.

Kind regards.
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Snowman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kilson
More
3 years 9 months ago #2 by Kilson Replied by Kilson on topic GUI no longer opens in a single game.
I have the exact same problem. I have been running it on lots of different games and it was working perfectly but now in all the games the reshade will load but I just cant open the menu. I have went through all the same troubleshooting as above but with no changes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.